Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MS Girl's Game One (Unbiased)

On Thursday the 24 of September, I--'s middle school girls' team played against I--S' girls' team at the Sport Center across the street from the main building of I--. I-- 's middle school team was in its first game ever in the school's history. They played a new girl as goal keeper named Grace H--. They also played both of their captains, Carissa G--, and Esther H--. The names of I--S' captains were not released.

Both teams started out strong showing signs of good defense and offense. The I--S goalie was playing well, blocking many of I--'s harder shots. Likewise, I--'s defense was keeping the ball away from the defensive zone. Both teams showed signs of good ball handling and kept the ball within their team, not letting the ball be stolen. Unfortunately both teams were a bit less organised, yet for their first game, it was played well.

In the end I--S went home with the win, 1-0.

Scott P--, coach for I--'s girls said, " Our girls worked hard today, I'm very proud of them, and although we have a lot of work to do, I hope to come back and take the win next time."
I--S' coach said, "My girl's did very well. Next time we will work on our shots and hope for yet another great win."

This Friday, the I--S girls' have another chance to prove themselves, or will I-- come in and take the gold in the Inter-city Tournament?

No comments:

Post a Comment