I--, a new team made of young innocent girls played against I--S, a team of large sized middle school girls.
On Thursday the 24 of September, a game with the fate of two schools, was held at a stadium outside of I--'s grounds. I--S came with one plan in mind, to win at any cost. I--'s girls' team came out to play, and faced girls who were at least double their size. As the game started off, I-- played their new goalie, who was not only new in the goal, but also new to the school. As the game started off, I-- proved themselves to be on top. Not only following the ball with ease, but with precision. Everywhere the ball went, so went the team.
Later, as a pass had been beautifully accepted by a young girl on the defensive side of I-- was viciously attacked and tackled the young girl to the ground. A smug smile spreading over the I--S girl's face.
After a rigorous game, I--S managed to steal the win from I--, winning 1-0.
I--S' coach said, " My girls played very well and I can't wait to take the win next Friday."
I--'s coach said, "I am very proud of our girl's. We tried our hardest and will just have to try again next time."
This Friday, I-- plays I--S again in a tournament. Hopefully this time I-- will take home the gold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment